There’s nothing more fulfilling than a successful baking session at home, especially during these testing times. And if it’s something that you can pull off with the least of ingredients, then double the bonus!
For an easy mid-week baking session or even for a first-time baker, this easy-peasy fudgy brownie recipe by Ishana Paasi is just what you need! All you need is an apron, some chocolate powder, a pinch of excitement and a little patience to get going. Voila! Your fudgy brownies are ready to devour and savour!
Read ahead for a detailed yet simple recipe to make fudgy brownies from the scratch.
Total Fat: 1.8g
Cholesterol: 25.4 mg
Prep time: 90 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
150 g salted butter
300 g of dark or semi-sweet chocolate
300 g sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 cup flour
- Before you begin, pre-heat the oven at 180 C.
- Now, set up a double boiler and melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Keep mixing it in order to ensure the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once all the chocolate and salted butter have melted, take it off the heat and add a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Gently mix the chocolate mixture together and set it aside for a while to let it cool down.
- Next, take a large bowl and mix the eggs and sugar together until air bubbles appear.
- Now, incorporate the chocolate-butter mixture with the eggs. Continue to whisk together until fully incorporated.
- Add five tablespoons cocoa powder to the mixture and gently use the folding technique until the mixture has blended well.
- To that, add half of the measured flour and keep folding.
- Add the remaining flour to the mix and fold again, to mix well.
- Your brownie batter is ready.
- Prepare another tray lined with parchment paper to hold the brownie batter.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared tray and bake for 35-40 mins on the middle rack.
- Try shaking your tray a little bit; if the middle is still wobbly, bake for a few more minutes until the mixture is soft and firm.
- You can also choose to text the batter manually. If you test by inserting a toothpick, it should come out with moist crumbs on it.
- Let your brownies cool completely before slicing.
- Your homemade fudgy brownies are now ready.
Also Read: #CookAtHome - Spicy Fusion Dishes You Can Whip Up